Monday, June 14, 2010

A new course…

Sunday morning I only had a half hour to get a run in. I decided I would try a new course. I ran one way and discovered that the back streets did not have any sidewalks. It was 930AM, so the streets were a little busy and I didn’t want to run on those. So I turned back around (less than .1 mile) and headed the other way. There were so many business driveways that I had to stop at for cars to get in and out of. It was a little frustrating. I got to my half way time and turned back around to head home. I checked my mileage on the computer… 2.14… WHAT?!? That’s it? I was really disappointed! It wasn’t the best way to start off my week (in the running aspect that is). Oh well. Today is a new day. I’m going to push hard on today’s course to make up for lost time!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!