Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a weekend

I am really sad the weekend is already over. Friday night after the marriage conference was over, they played a few games. Chad and I got to play 'The Newly Wed Game' with two other couples and we won! Woo-Hoo! We had to redeem ourselves from the last time we played. That was at our engagement party and we failed miserably. Ha, ha! I don't think we got a single answer right that time! This time we got two out of three questions and the other two couples only got one right. Go us! We won a gift card to Five Guys Burgers and Fries... YUM!

Saturday was the rest of the marriage conference - the whole thing was really great! Chad and I had a good time. After the conference was over we came home, had lunch and took a LONG nap! Then we went to a surprise birthday dinner for our friend Stacey, got some cold stone, then went bowling. It was such a great time!

Today church was AMAZING. We had a guest speaker and the message was incredible. Check it out hereThe title is 'What to do when you don't know what to do'. After church was lunch, washing car (much needed) grocery and my recovery run. I'm getting spoiled with this beautiful weather! In the 40's-50's all week!!! Tonight I made my hubby a Valentine's dinner - filet mignon, baked potatos, and broccoli with cheese. We got our dinner in tonight because tomorrow we're spending the evening with some friends.

Can I vent a little before I go? Well, not really vent, but I'm not sure what it is. I have a place that I know is my 'healthy' place... It's not a weight number and not so much the body fat %, but it's when I actually feel comfortable in my own skin and in my clothes. This past week has been really frustrating for me because I feel like I'm getting too far away from that point. I don't completely understand because I've gotten back to a regular exercise routine! Some people have said it's just in my head, everyone has 'fat days' (and for the record I don't like that term). Mine is a little different though, my tummy actually swells up when I eat certain things. I'd avoid them but I don't know what they all are... I'm contemplating going for allergy testing. Any-who, there's my vent or whatever you want to call it. I'm feeling very discouraged because I'm out of my 'healthy' range right now...

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm off to catch some of the Grammy's before I head to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you had a busy weekend! I am sorry you are feeling down, I understand about not liking how you feel in your clothes I am in the same place

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!