Sunday, March 13, 2011

Half way there

Friday's are my long runs in training for the half. Two days ago was my seven mile run. I finished it in 1:12:15 which was a few minutes less than I had anticipated. I must say I was pretty excited. I had to stop for a quick second to fuel up about mile three but felt SO great after I was finished.

I'm really getting excited for the race! 12 miles is the most I've done in a day. Today is my recovery run and I hope by the time we get home there's still enough daylight for me to do it outside. We were in Cleveland all weekend visiting my sister-in-law and her family. It was chilly with 5+ inches of snow. Thanks to Facebook, I was able to see my friends back home posting about the beautiful Spring weather they were having ;(

I hope everyone is doing great! Happy running <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!