I tweaked the recipe a little bit, but the original recipe came from Oxygen Magazine..
Nonstick cooking spray
4oz skinless chicken breast
1 light laughing cow Swiss cheese wedge (I used the chipotle cheese wedge)
1/4 cup low fat, low sodium cottage cheese (I used fat free)
1/3 cup diced tomatoes
2 tbsp fresh rosemary (I used 1.5 tbsp and thought it was still too much)
2 tbsp oat bran (I used 1 tbsp)
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 cup chopped cauliflower
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, fresh, chopped
1 4-oz sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken breast in half and set on baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mash together the cheese wedge with cottage cheese. Add tomatoes and rosemary. Mix well.
4. Stuff the cheese mixture into one side of the chicken and use the other half breast to top it. Dust the top with oat bran.
5. In another bowl, toss together broccoli and cauliflower with oil and garlic. Place on the baking dish beside the chicken.
6. Bake chicken and vegetables for about 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through
7. Meanwhile, wash and poke a few holes in the potato with a fork. Microwave for about 8 minutes (turning after 4 minutes).
8. Plate the chicken breast, vegetables and sweet potato. Serve.
PS - race recap coming soon!