Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have a confession

I know you are expecting my recipe and review today. I have a confession though, I did not make the protein packed cheesy stuffed chicken last night. My husband and I were getting home from work between 5:30-6:00 and needed to run to the mall to exchange a few things. The mall is about a half hour away and we wanted to be sure to catch The Biggest Loser and The Voice. We decided to grab something on the go. Instead of my planned healthy dinner, we had

It was delicious but extremely unhealthy. I have really been struggling this past week with my nutrition. It makes me sad because I was doing so well! When I eat healthy I don't feel sluggish and I have so much more energy! I guess it hasn't helped that work has been so busy I haven't been able to take my normal lunch breaks to the gym. Last night I still wanted to do SOMETHING to get a little exercise so I jumped rope during the commercial breaks of TBL and The Voice.

What do you do when you get in a nutrition/ exercise slump?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. I cave and have something not so healthy every once in a while, too! :0) Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!