Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Sport Drink?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hubby and I re-arranged the office and I now have my own desk/computer. YAY! I was going through all of my paper work and organizing things. I came across an advertisement for Activate Drinks that I took out of one of my magazine subscriptions. I am always on the hunt for a sport drink that doesn't have an artificial sweetner (a big no-no for my stomach) and aren't too high in calories. That is not an easy task. For the most part, I just suck it up and deal with the extra calories, but limit myself on how much I drink. I have tried a few drinks that have a 'natural' sweetner in them, but something else in those didn't agree with my stomach either (yes, I know, SUPER sensitive). I don't want to order online and pay for the S&H if the drinks don't work out for me, but I can't seem to find that they are in any retail stores. Dilemma.

Has anyone heard of these drinks before or tried them? Can anyone give a recommendation on a good sport drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!